This E-Book is dedicated to those who are eager to learn the HVACR Trade and Refrigerant Charging/Troubleshooting Practices. In this book, you will find Step by Step Procedures for preparing an air conditioning and heat pump system for refrigerant, reading the manifold gauge set, measuring the refrigerants charge level, and troubleshooting problems with the system’s refrigerant flow. This book differs from others as it gives key insights into each procedure along with tool use from a technician’s perspective, in language that the technician can understand.
This book explains the refrigeration cycle of air conditioners and heat pumps, refrigerant properties, heat transfer, the components included in the system, the roles of each component, airflow requirements, and common problems.
- Pump Down
- Vacuum and Standing Vacuum Test
- Recovery and Recovery Bottle use
- Refrigerant Manifold Gauge Set and Hose Connections
- Service Valve Positions and Port Access
- Preparation of the System for Refrigerant
- Refrigerant Charging and Recovery on an Active System
- Troubleshooting the Refrigerant Charge and System Operation
E-Book - Refrigerant Charging and Service Procedures for Air Conditioning 229 pg
This file is an .epub format and the book itself is 229 pg. This book cannot be printed and will require an e-reader app for viewing.(Suggestions below!) This format is compatible with most e-readers on desktop, phones, and tablets, however we suggest the following, as they seem to work the best:
- Google Play Books App for Android/Samsung/Google based phones and tablets.
- Google Play Website for PC computers.
- Apple Books App for iPhones and iPads.
- Adobe Digital Editions for PC and Mac computers.
Links to each app are provided at the bottom of this page!
Each of these apps should be available in the app store on your device for free. (Currently not available in Kindle format). This format provides the reader with the ability to zoom and access a clickable table of contents depending on your device. Best of all, you can now take your e-books just about anywhere you want to go!
License is for an individual download, for personal use. Refer to terms and conditions for further details.